Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ok, it has been a while since I have been on... I now live just outside of colorado springs, my fishing maily consist of trout :-(....

Well I am going to Blog about a few differnt things in the next few week... First I am one of 20 veterans that have been accepted to participate in Operation Musky this August. www.operationmuskie.com . OM is a event put on by Walsh Bay camp store on Lake of the woods and muskie fishing icon Dick Pearson. They have 10 of the best muskie guide treat 20 veterans to 3 days of chasing ski's... My good friend Mark (Grizzwald) will also be
on this trip.

A month after OM Grizz will be driving out here to Colorado to join my self, Justin Lubben and Rich T for a week of chasing Elk, Muleys, and bear with bows. I have tried to get up into the moutains to scout twice now, but our latest 14" of snow from friday will prevent me fro another couple of weeks.

Lastly, Crystal and I get the kids out once a week to enjoy the outdoor and we do some hiking of some sort. So I will post about our hikes and what we find and see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home