Sunday, May 02, 2010

Blue bird project, Sunday 2 May 2010
Crystal, the kids and I went out to Ramah SWA today. We were joined by Rose and dan today.... Bird action on the south side was good, we saw a beautiful medowlark on the fence as we dove in. Bird house 4A has a partial nest, and two others had bit of straw and feathers in them. Alaska joined me for the walk around the dike to the north side... Up there we found a partial next with bird activity in boxes 13 and 13a. Kestrol box B had two Kestrols on it. It was the first activity we had seen at any of the kestrol boxes yet this year...

As for Operation Musky, I got my passport and RABC subbmitted about 4 weeks ago. I did get and E-mail from Jeff W asing about my shirt size and what type of bait casting reel I use. Mark got his RABC send in and ordered his Ontario fishing liscense. I still need to get that done.

As for tryign to get up the moutain to scout for archery season, it sure would be nice if the snow would finnaly give up. A week ago friday we got 14 inches, and 7 of the past 9 days it has snowed on us in some way or form...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home