Friday, June 11, 2010

Well, I'm only 50 days away from Operation Musky 3. I now have all my ducks in a row. I got my passport and RABC pass about a month ago, but now i also have my ontario outdoors card and fishing liscnse with the correct dates on them. So since all this was in place i decided to buy my plane ticket to GF. I am going in a few days early to make sure i have time with friends and fishing buddies... and I am staying an exra day so that i can attend Kevin Z's wedding... overall, it should be a good trip coverall all bases... I still need to figure out how to schedule a trip in to go and see Matty B and Jen in Bemidji, but time will tell if there is enough time...

on a side note, I took the family up to where we wil be archery hunting now that the snow is off and we could drive up there.. I forgot how ragged the roads get and scared the be-jesus out of Krys. Over-all it was a good time, I went back last monday and watched a couple of deer, 4 does adn 2 small bucks. Also got to see a nice black bear....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home