Wednesday, July 07, 2010







Well it has been 4 weeks... Let’s start off with Operation Muskie news, First, I finally received my new Ontario fishing license with the correct date, and it has been thrown away or misplace with the mail that was on the counter... So I have now ordered another one. Time is closing in; I fly out in 20 days, and can’t wait. I will be flying into GF and honing out with my cronies’ and old co-workers at Buffalo wild wings that night. FridayHopfully I get to participate in the Cats incredible media tournament. Friday night is the opening events which are always a blast. Saturday I might try to run up to Drayton and chase kitties at the trail race, and Saturday night is still up in the air, but walleye fishing at devils lake is leading.. Sunday is a day to re-coop and repack, Sunday night I need to be in Warroad and will meet a few of the OM guys. Monday morning we meet and have breakfast. After we drive to young’s bay landing, take boats to Oak Island and Walsh's Bay Store Camp. From that point it will be 4 days of chasing fish with teeth.....

Our Hayward vacation is coming up, we leave in 8 days. This one has me jonesing... I can't wait to not only see my folks, but put some hours on the lake with pops and my B-law Art. Now on to Archery Elk season: I had a scare last week tweaking my knee, doc said i may have a pin coming loose and need to start taking it easy... either way i was on crutches for a week and am now in a workout program to build my legs up. two weeks ago Aspen and I went down to the San Isabel National Forest where we will be hunting and did some scouting. We seen 30+elk, and 1 Black Bear.... stuff is starting to fall in place. I purchased a new IR4 Game camera this week and am going to drive down and stick it up this weekend.

On a side note, My boss, his wife and I have been shooting bows atleast twice a week. We He finnaly got his first Robbin Hood on monday... and at 50 yards no less....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home